Terms and Conditions
1. The Mermaid Experience must be paid for in advance. There will be no refunds for cancellation, or absence whatever the reason.
2. Any information provided, for example a child’s swimming ability or medical details, will be assumed to be true and accurate, should this not be the case Sarah Edmonds trading as Aquatic Dramatic will not be liable.
3. Aquatic Dramatic reserves the right to make changes to the Mermaid Experience where necessary; to cancel the Mermaid Experience if there are insufficient numbers; or to change times and locations for reasons beyond our control.
4. Your Mermaid Experience Instructor is a qualified ASA swimming teacher and MermaidsUK Instructor.
5. If you wish to watch your child during the Mermaid Experience, please remain quiet and sitting to keep the area safe.
6. Participants who disregard directions or show signs of being a threat to either the safety of themselves or others may be excluded from the Mermaid Experience.